Radiation Knowledge (RK) is a global quality improvement platform in radiation medicine.
Eight international radiotherapy planning competitions (eight advanced clinical cases) were successfully organized. The best planners presented the best planning strategies for all other planners globally to learn from.
1. RK Community started with 400 planners from 55 countries in 2016. Now the RK community reached more than 4000 participants from 3500 hospitals located in more than 100 countries worldwide, and the community is still growing.
2. IAEA Recognizes RK Importance
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) recognizes RK's importance by allocating a dedicated web page on the IAEA Human Health Campus for RK events and activities.
RK was also featured during the IAEA Conference on Advances of Radiation Oncology (ICARO2) in 2017, and a proffered paper presentation on International Radiotherapy Plan Competition was delivered during the Education and Training session. You can find the videos as well under "Related Links.
Unifying Global Efforts On One Platform
We aim at improving how professionals can implement clinical procedures by selecting a challenging scenario/case/situation that can be evaluated using objective quality metrics. Then the best performance will be shared with all performers.
This can be summarized as follows:
- Identifying a common global clinical scenario/case/task
- Defining objective quality evaluation criteria (Package)
- Distributing the Package worldwide
- Allowing participants to use their skills, experience, and clinically accepted creativity to perform the task
- Collecting the outcomes from participants
- Scoring/Evaluating the submitted tasks
- Selecting the top-quality performance
- Top performers share their best performance strategy via webinars, documents, forums & social media
No Language Barrier
Our content will be translated to many languages; language won’t be a barrier for planners to develop their skills and be able to provide patients with best clinical services.
Improved Patient Treatment Plans
Planners joining our community will be connected with experts and learn the best strategies to generate plans for cancer patient.
Learn & Progress At No Cost
If you are a passionate planner, join us and enjoy the company of best planners in the world, no need to pay, we may pay you for your skills .. Show us your talent.